Monday, March 30, 2009

Faith In The Lord

Life is very strange. Fate is totally something I believe in. Everything happens for a reason. A reason that is part of Gods plan. Sometimes we do not understand why things happen but we have to believe that if God brought us to it he will bring us through it. Also, we have to stop living in the past. Why dwell on something that hasn't made it to the present time in your life. It is obviously in the past for a reason. The quote I heard a preacher say the other night was, "why put a question mark where God has already put a period". This hits very close to home. I am at a point in my life where I am realizing that I can not try to change the past but embrace it. It has made me who I am today and I could not be happier. I am content where my life is at this point. I am striving to better myself and others while trying to achieve my goals in law enforcement. I can not wait to see what the next six months hold and where I will be by the end of summer. If it is in this very same place, so be it. God has a plan for me and I will follow my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment