Monday, March 2, 2009

A Real Answer

A more in depth answer to why I am doing this.

I have always been a very confident person. I know what I want and I know I can get it if I try. Getting what I want however hasn't made me happy. Once things come together in my life I have a habit of letting them fall apart. I want to stop unintentionally sabotaging my life. I want to be able to put my heart and mind 100% into everything all the time not just for a period of time. It is not fair to myself or others. I have let people down and hurt others. I do not want to make any one feel like this again. So, in these next 5 days or so I am going to look at everything that I could have been done to prevent hurting those I love. I will also then look at what else I could do to make the good things in my life better and hopefully in the end have some idea of what I should be doing different. I have many ideas already and know exactly where to start. Re-building damaged bridges. Even if some of those bridges have been burned and there is nothing left... I will start from scratch. I am going to be a better person to myself, others and God. Starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment