Wednesday, March 18, 2009

There Is Dawn After The Night

So, I have been a lot happier lately. I have been looking at the world in a different light. It is a place that gets darker and darker every single day... people lie more, cheat more, steal more, and overall disregard the cost of sinning more. Though, this does not have to affect the good people and for the most part I believe it doesn't. We all do stupid things sometimes but the good we bring to this world definitely outweighs the bad. The reason I believe I have been happier is because for once in my life I am living for me. Now, this may seem selfish but let me explain. What makes me happy is being with people that are positive and are trying to better their lives. Helping people because it feels good in my heart. And doing things that boost my confidence and make me more healthy.

Sigma Chi, the gym, shooting hoops, running, music... among some other thing.

I do miss some things a lot more than I thought was possible, but now it also seems like life will actually go on. I don't know what the future brings but I know what I want in it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rob!! Cool blog - it's great to see what's on your heart and mind and what's going on in your life. I love you ad miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete