Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Redeemed

Another new day. Thank God. Last night was a little rough. It is so difficult going from feeling like you're at the top of the world to having to pull yourself up off the floor. This is how I feel with almost everything now. It is a chore to actually do things. Anything. I know I will get over it and that it will not last forever. It is just so hard when you spill your heart filled with every true emotion, every sincere thought and each good intention...then you get less than nothing in return. It is like everything you are doesn't mean anything and isn't enough. Though, it is strange because I know everything that I am and exactly who I am. I am first and foremost a man of God, I live without worry do to Christ my redeemer. I once heard this... If a bird flew to a beach and grabbed one grain of sand then flew one million years to a distant planet and dropped that grain there to make a new beach, then that same bird flew a million years back here and repeated that for each beach on earth, the time it would take that bird to succeed would just be the beginning of eternity. What I am trying to say is that this lifetime no matter how bad it sucks, we each have an eternity to look forward to. Because of Christ. Next, I am genuine, trustworthy, honest, hardworking, faithful, and inspired. I am a man of character and integrity. I am someone who ever strives to reach the unreachable.

In my darkest times I still see light. The poem footprints in the sand, explains this very well. I will post it next.

No comments:

Post a Comment