Friday, March 6, 2009

A New Life

These past 5 days have been very tough. I did not follow my guidelines as strictly as I would have liked, however I accomplished everything I wanted to any more. I have taken a deep, long look at myself and who I am. By spending so much time by myself I truly believe that I am different. I have spent much of my time praying and feel a closer more personal relationship with God. Now, I want to make the relationships I have in my life more meaningful and stronger. I want to spend time with the people I love and care about. I am driving up to Keene state with Jon tonight to visit Matt for the weekend. The new me is here... from this point on I will only better myself and make sure I do not lapse into someone I do not want to be.

I fear it is to too late to fix some relationships. Maybe in time. Who knows. Though, I will always have a place in my heart for those people who do not want a part in my future, but were such a big part of my past. I will always have love.

I considered ending this blog after this week was over. I created it to help me get my thoughts out, but I have had a bunch of people (surprisingly) tell me that they read it and like my thoughts. So, I will continue to tell the world my feelings and inner most thoughts. Maybe we can all learn something together.

No comments:

Post a Comment