Saturday, April 4, 2009

Putting Life Back Together

As I try and change my life into what I want it to be I find myself pursuing a new interest of the female persuasion. This is not something I thought I would be able to do for a long while. Though, now that I can look back in retrospect I should have known that once I came across someone that treated me well I would probably fall for them quickly. Well, I found that person. We have almost nothing in common from our past lives, while it seems that we have very much in common at the present time. Also, so far I think we have met at the right time in our lives. By nothing in common I mean we have lead different lives that have taken us to the same point. So, as it is said opposites attract.

We met one night while Matt and I were out for the night at Keene State College. I was visiting and we happened to hit it off over a mistake that I guess was meant to be. So, it happens we met up a couple more times and spent a good amount of time together. We had seemed to click pretty well and we actually were both thinking the same thing... are we ever going to make it official? Well, I now have a brand new girlfriend. Woo! haha.

Right now we live about 2 1/2 hours apart, she being in Keene and I am in Connecticut. Her hometown is in Massachusetts which is more like and hour and a half away. This long distance relationship, if you want to call it that, is something that is more or less new to me. It is exactly what I think I need right now though. I get to spend a good amount of time with her when I am able to see her and we are able to give each other space when needed. I am happy. And by the way her name is Nicole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment