Friday, March 6, 2009

Raise Me Up

For me, hope is all I have to live for. Hope, that life will get better, I will be happy, I will find someone to spend forever with, hope that God will see me through this. Each day for the past week or two I waking up asking myself what I could have done to prevent this misery. I also answer that question each morning, however it doesn't ever give me any comfort. I go on with my days as a robot. I do what I know I have to do to get by and that is it. I pray to wake up one of these days knowing everything will be okay. I want to wake up thinking about the future, instead of dwelling in the past. What could have been, what should have been... it doesn't matter any more. I can not ask myself those questions, yet I am too weak.

Last night contained the weakest moments of my young life. I questioned God, and his plan. I have always been a strong believer in his plan. That everything happens for a reason. Last night I fell so low that it seemed I would never have enough strength to pick myself up. I will NEVER let that happen again. Again, I dedicate my life to Christ and ask for forgiveness.

I pray that my Lord watch over my family and friends, I pray he raise me up. I pray for new beginnings and a clean slate. I thank God for everything that he has given me and that he will continue to bless me and the people I know and love. I HAVE HOPE! I HAVE THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment