Monday, March 2, 2009

I Hurt I Have Never Known

I have never felt so alone as I have these past few days. Today is the worst it has been and I am sure it hasn't peaked. I have so many things swimming through my head and it is as if I can't catch a single one long enough to actually think about it. I feel hated, deserted, alone, cold, sad, and a thousand other things that make me physically ill. I can't sleep or be awake each are too hard to do right now. I find myself saying forget about it all and move on. Though, I can't move on because there are certain things each of need to push on, to excel, to live life. When you have finally found that thing that motivates you and you lose it somehow it is a whirlwind. You have no idea which way is the right way, or where the right path will even take you.

I do not mean career, school, or religious wise either. I mean emotionally, and personally. I feel as if I am crippled and have no one to help me, to speak with, to understand me. Likewise, I feel a absence or a hole in my heart because someone isn't confiding in me. I feel like a useless vessel stranded on an arctic sea. Cold, alone, and the waves are splashing all around pushing me in no particular direction.

2 comments:

  1. To clear this up. I do not feel I need any person in particular. I feel that I need someone in my life to complete me. Someone I can love, trust, and live for. I will find you if I have not already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Rob that all your brothers are hear for you. Call any of us whenever you want. I love ya to death bro and keep pushing and you will find your way. Your a great person and its only a matter of a short period of time before you find the one you are looking for and the only reason that you are going through this tough time is because it is a test from God and he knows along with me that you can succeed and get through it. I love you bro, believe in yourself!

    ReplyDelete