Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Desicions

Someone today told me that you have to make your own choices and you have to let others make theirs. That hit home because I am tried of trying to please other people. While that seems simple…it really isn’t. I feel awful when I don’t meet the expectations people have for me. It is like I am always looking for approval or something from someone. So, from this day on I am going to do what I think I should be doing. Whether right or wrong…hopefully right because I am sick of wrong. But maybe the reason I am always finding myself down and out is because of how my choices have been influenced by others. I don’t know either way but…maybe. So, I am going to try and stricken outside influences from my decision making…when it comes to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment