Friday, February 27, 2009

In Times Of Trial

There are few people you can count on with 100% certainty. The people that would go out of their way to help you out in whatever way necessary. They are there for you when you are down and out and also celebrate the good times and make you smile. You call them simply your best friends, though there is nothing simple about it. This is a very complex and meaningful term. Our best friends last a lifetime. Not many things or people in our lives can claim that. What we would do without someone to help pick us up when the life has knocked us down? When the journey seems to long who would encourage us to push on? Show us the good in the worst of times? And even tell us when we are wrong? Not many people fulfill all of those requirements to be called my best friend. Though, I am lucky enough to know that I do have a handful. Those qualities listed above are my requirements only because my best friends have set the bar. They go above and beyond. Best friends are more like brothers. They have grown with you, they have lived with you, they have: cried, laughed out loud, and even fought with you.

You all know who you are. I thank you for being who you are and for making the impact on my life that you have. Keep doing what your doing and so will I.

Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment