Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Judgement

Moral decisions. Each of us has them throughout life. They are the choices that shape our character. What to do and what not to do in certain situations. Sometimes the choices we make are not even dealing with a situation that has come up in our life. It's just a life decision. A road to take...to do something or not to do it. I am often shocked by what other people have chosen to do in their lives. I guess I might also be guilty of shocking others. Though, I think that the majority of my decision have been just and in my eyes morally correct. Sometimes I wish I could have done things differently but I do not regret them. That might seem like a contradiction. It's only because I got something out of that circumstance for the future. Though, writing that seems like a poor excuse for a previous bad decision. I don't know. I judge myself critically and unfortunately I find myself doing the same to others. Not always but sometimes. I need to work on letting the past go. I am big on that. I say it all the time and almost never hold a grudge. I forgive and forget quickly. But that's only when it comes to people directly dealing with me. So, I guess I need to adapt that with others and what I view as their bad decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment