Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fears Are Just Obstacles

My fears. I have a few. I try to be strong and am relatively that way. I am confident and usually portray the characteristics that go along with being so. Though, I do find myself worrying about certain things. First and foremost on my mind is my career. I need to get a job that I am happy with. A job that I can support and raise a family on. I feel as if nothing else really matters at this point in my life. I am ready to make the next step in the progression of my life but without this job I am stuck where I am. It's definitely a driving force within me and I am dedicated to the task but until it comes through it is a fear of mine. A fear in the sense it will not come soon enough. I feel as if there is more I should be doing to attain my goal so from this moment on I am and will be more active in attaining what I need.

My second and last real fear is losing what I have in my life due to the fact that I don't have a substantial career. They are directly correlated. At least I think they are and it makes sense to a certain extent. A career really is all that stands in the way my future. My life will be complete or at least set to be complete when the job comes through.

Fears. We all have them. Mine I guess are not real fears but obstacles that have to be overcome. That will be overcome. Not because of time or other people or because life will make them happen. But because of my resolve in getting what I want. My determination is getting what I deserve. My happiness is at stake and I am not willing to settle for anything less than what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment