Wednesday, November 11, 2009

These Things Happen

So, I am in some kind of rut. I do not feel the way I use to and the things I do do not seem to make me as happy as they use to. Things are changing. Always changing, which I guess is good because hopefully at one point the change that occurs will bring me happiness. It is just that I am not content with a lot of stuff in my life. I want to move out, pay off debt, get a different car, find a girl that wants to have a meaningful relationship and probably a million other things. While some of these are possible I just need some kind of head start. My current job is sufficient for living pay check to pay check, but it isn't enough to make my life worth while in the long run. I need nypd or some other agency to come through soon. On the other hand my brother is moving to Florida next month and after he gets settled down there I am going to go down for a week or two and do the job search thing down there. I know that the pay isn't what officers get paid up here but I do need to get my foot in the door somewhere... so that is an option. At any rate... for the time being I am going to continue doing what I am doing and getting by. I just pray that something comes along that makes me a little more happy and content with what I do have. Well it is what it is. These things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment