Sunday, November 22, 2009

Priorities

Lately I have been feeling that I am way to nice of a person in like all situations that perhaps I shouldn’t be. I am too forgiving, too laid back and accepting. I need to start throwing caution away and doing what I want regardless of the outcome for other people. Yeah that sounds selfish I know. Every now and then everyone is selfish and I never am it is my turn to start doing a little more taking and a little less giving. Though, I have zero idea how to even put this plan into action and even while I was writing this I didn’t believe it. So, whatever who knows. I need to change something though. I need to transform back to the mentality I had when I was like 19-20. I just didn’t give a shit. Maybe that is the easiest solution…simply stop caring about certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment