Monday, November 16, 2009

Begin Again

I am thinking that I need to take my own advice and start again from scratch. I have been thinking more and more lately that I want to get out of Connecticut, that I need to go somewhere and find a really good job and begin again. Connecticut is a wasteland as far as the job market for my desired profession. I don’t know really what to do. It is a very tough decision. Everything I know and have is in Connecticut and New England. Not only is it tough but it is kind of scary; picking up and starting over somewhere that you don’t know anyone and don’t have family around. However, when that crosses my mind I try and think of what is actually keeping me here. The only thing that even makes any sense is comfort. That I am comfortable with my surroundings and the area. I know what to expect. So, I don’t know…this is something I am sure that I will be writing about this more…

No comments:

Post a Comment