Sunday, April 5, 2009

Make The Most Of What You Have

I am very happy the summer months are just around the corner. I need to take a break from my stressful life haha. Well actually I am just looking forward to another summer. I hope I have a good full time job by summer but if I don't it won't be all bad. In a week or two I am going to go up to the cabin and start looking for jobs up there that way I can hang out there for awhile. If nothing comes through I get to spend the summer bumming around the lake... sounds appealing. But really I am trying my best to follow my dream, it is just so hard right now. People that usually wouldn't apply to be police officers are now taking the jobs of recent college grads like myself. They have lost there management jobs in all fields and now are taking the entry level jobs in civil service. It sucks because I want this job because of what it means to me and all of the ways it would complete me. These people are taking the jobs because they have no other avenue. They also get the job more easily than I because of their life and job experience. Blah. Economy needs to improve quickly. Well whatever. Live life to its fullest, right? I have no problem there.

No comments:

Post a Comment