Monday, April 13, 2009

Keep Life Interesting

So, I am heading down to Danbury and Westconn for the night. I am stopping in on a pledge meeting to give a quick interview to one of the pledges and then possibly swing by the Greek Week event. Oxford has been totally boring the past couple weeks when I am home. That is probably part of the reason I am never here. Plus, I would rather be with fun people. Keep life exciting, you know? Well, I am definitely doing that and I would have it no other way.

If anyone is asking themselves why does Rob still go to westconn and hang out with the people there? Well, the short answer is that Sigma Chi is for life and will forever be a part of me and I will always be involved. I will post the long answer to that question the next time I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment