Sunday, April 12, 2009

On The Horizon

So, Nicole's car wasn't going to be out of the shop on time so I decided to go back up there. Hence, ignore that last post at least until this week. I wish that I discovered how awesome Keene was like 5 years ago. The town is just chaos and I love it. I thought Danbury was crazy... it has nothing on Keene. I love the young person, college scene there and not to mention Matt being there :) I suppose it was a good thing Matt and I did not go to the same school for more than a semester. We are a menace to society. Separate we can only cause so much trouble but together we are mayhem. Anyhow, I like New Hampshire more and more every time I go up there.

Today, I found out some departments in the Saratoga, Schenectady area of New York are looking for police officers so I am going to pursue that possible avenue. In less than a month I have the physical test for Connecticut Corrections. I have the running, push ups, and sit ups down. I just need to be able to touch my toes while sitting down. Working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment