Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Am Not Down With The Sickness

I really am perpetually sick. Every month a get a cold and it takes a week or two to get over. Then I am finally feeling good, getting into a gym routine and bam I am sick again. I eat decently well, take vitamins, sleep a usual 8 hour night, and exercise. What else do I have to do to stop getting these colds!? My immune system hates me, I am going to go buy vitamins specially for immune system wellness. I think my blood cells or whatever fights colds needs a boost. I just hate being sick so much and it is even more terrible than a regular cold because it never is just a cold. My asthma never ever bothers me unless I get sick. So, it is like a common cold with asthma adding to the problems. I hate it. Pray for me to get well quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment