Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tomorrow Is The Dawn Of A New Day

So, tomorrow I start my training for Andrew's International. I am really happy that a new chapter of my life is beginning. I will finally have my own income again and have my first full time job of my life. It is a weird feeling closing that door and taking the steps necessary to building my future life. I pray and hope that this job works out to be something I am happy doing until I fulfill my goals of being a police officer. Who knows I guess... I may end up loving this section of the justice and law spectrum and making a career out of it. Well whatever happens I am happy right now. And I thank the Lord.

Also, the other day I started talking to a new girl that has come into my life. I do not know what the future holds but so far she is fun, intelligent and cute. That is all I ask for right now. I am going to take it slow and see how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment