Monday, May 4, 2009

Letting The Lord Lead

I am taking each day as it comes. No more worrying about the future or what is going to happen. The past is gone and I am living for today. If I continued to live the way I was living I would have fallen in a hole so deep I would have never been able to climb out. I do not know what clicked and put everything into perspective for me. Maybe it was the praying, maybe it was the confiding in those I trust and recieving their advice, maybe it was a combinatin of both. All I know is that the past 2-3 days I have turned around. I was on the edge of falling off, but today especially I feel a new hope. As if I am being carried... lifted on the wings of angels. A weight that was atop my shoulders has been set free. The burdens I felt so crushing me down are no longer present. I am off of that cliff, off of the floor. Strong arms have picked me up and shown me the way. The Lord is my Savior, and Sigma Chi is my family. With these two I am whole. The Lord has redeemed me, he has taken my sins and given me hope. Sigma Chi is my safety net and has given me will and strenght. For both I am forever grateful and indebted.

No comments:

Post a Comment