Monday, May 25, 2009

One Door Closes, Another Opens

So, I deleted a couple posts. Some people felt that they were inappropriate and whatnot. I ended up deciding to take them off my blog because it was probably the most mature way to handle the situation. I don't know. The truth hurts some people... that includes myself sometimes. Whatever though. That part of my life is over with. I miss some parts of it but my life is less stressful. I don't know which way I like better. Sigh.

Anyway... I finally got a job working for Garda Security (soon to be Andrews International). My job will require me to provide protection and security to a data entry facility which is affiliated with the Bank of Switzerland. I start 40 hours of training and certifications on June 1st. Then hopefully the week after I will actually start working. I have a lot of bills to start paying and can not wait to move out of home (again) and get my own place (again).

I am trying to close a door in my life and keep it closed. I do not want to be the person I was months ago and also affiliate myself with the types of people I did. I want to open this new door and cross that threshold and never look back. I am on my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment