Monday, August 23, 2010

In The Name Of God

Knowing what you are suppose to do with your life is a blessing. Though, getting to that point in your life where you can actually do it is the hard part, at least for me. I want to help people. I want to make this world a better place in a lot of ways. I believe that what I am suppose to be is a police officer. However, lately I am starting to have doubts. All avenues seen to lead to dead ends. I'm not sure if this is Gods way of telling me to pursue a different path or if he is just testing my charcter and determination. Either way though, I hope the Lord gives me some kind of sign so that I can start doing his work the best can, from a position that I feel would benefit the most people. I know I could do a lot more from where I stand now and maybe that is what I am doing wrong. Maybe if I start putting myself out there he will lead me to where I am suppose to be. I do know what I am suppose to do which is a start. Be devoted Christian in a world that continues to turn it's back on just causes, be a witness to the everlasting love of Christ, be a moral- ethical man in a society that capitalizes off the opposite, be a strong, integrity driven individual. I know what I am suppose to be. Ex cept for the flaw that I am human and do make mistakes I am exactly what I am suppose to be. I just want to have a career where I can do all of those things while making a difference in the name of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment