Friday, August 20, 2010

A Simple Philosophy

Treat others as you wish to be treated by others. It is a simple philosophy. I mean how can a person live by a code of conduct other than this. I mean you can take one end of the spectrum or the other. Be extremely nice or be extremely mean. Honestly, that is your choice and life decision. Though, step back for a moment and think of different situations throughout your life when you have been treated both good and bad. Now, for all of those situations can you recall how you had managed the others persons act. We can effectively gauge our personal conduct on how well (or unwell) we reacted to being treated poorly. I believe that every act of kindness I can and have shown can do a bit of good. Though, I am also guilty of having good intentions only to have someone treat me wrongly to do the same unto them. What I am trying to say... no matter what other people do to us we need to continue on with trying to always be good. We are all human, we mess up, so we need to be quick to forgive in order to not judge others on past behavior. That is unless the person is perpetually bad and unwilling to see the wrong they have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment