Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stability Through Love

Stability. Is there anything that can/will last? The only thing I am positive about is my faith. I can't believe the peaks and valleys I go through on what seems to be a daily basis. Lord I need you to deliver me from these trials. My faith is unwaving, I will not faulter. You are my rock and my salvation. I would pray for strengh but I no longer need it for I lay all my hope in you. I do pray for constant happiness and for you to bless me with love other than which you already have for me. I know that your love is all I need in this world so I feel selfish for even asking though I am only human and want more. I know love because of you and ask for your blessing in finding it here. I also pray that you bestow upon me a way of proving my heart to her who means the most to me. I pray for a constant stable relationship filled with love in the image of our relationship Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment