Thursday, August 19, 2010

In God I Trust And In Prayer I Will Take My Questions

All my life I have seen good and bad behavior and intentions. People can show great acks of kindness and have a caring nature. On the other hand people can also be negative and down right mean. In the past few years I have made much progress in getting the negativity out of my life. I have changed many of my ways and even the people I surround myself with. Though, recently I have witnessed a person or two that was once very close to me change their ways. It is a weird/sad thing to watch happen. I have never in my life seen someone abandon their principles and morals and dare I say faith like I have now. I could say it is a variety of things that could/have happened in their life but also I don't believe in excuses for ones actions. In the worst of times you have your faith. I have been there... down and out with what I felt was the bottom, but I still had my faith and hope that the Lord would deliver me from sorrow. I just can not fathom a decision making process that pushes Christian values from ones soul. Today, I actually called this person evil. I am not sure whether or not I meant it but it came out. To be precise I said you need to stop being so evil. Then I asked when the last time they prayed was and instead of giving me an answer they asked the same question back to me as if caught off gaurd. I responded immediately, probably like 40 times a day. That event more or less shook me... cause in the past their answer would have been something like when I woke up or when I went to sleep. I honestly don't know how to go about helping or fixing this problem. I am more or less at a loss. Praying about it is the avenue I am going to pursue but I feel like I need to do something about it immediately. I hope something can be done to "stop the bleeding" because unlike the other people I have cut out of my life due to similar reasons this would leave a lasting effect. I really hope that I am wrong and the faith is still there... it is just masked by an intense darkness of sorts. In God I trust, and in prayer I will take my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment