Sunday, March 28, 2010

To The Future

I don't really know what change I need in my life... probably much more than one thing. Though, I am again moving out of Oxford. My situation here has been taken care of for the most part and don't need to be here anymore. So, I am looking at places in Danbury and Bethel. I believe that part of my lack of happiness has been being held down here when there isn't much for me around here anymore. I want to be around people that are genuinely good, and that have the right motivation in life. I want to be around the people I know are good, true friends...that is why I am sacrificing a longer trip to work to live in the Danbury area. With my schedule the way it is I only have to drive to work three times a week anyhow. Those three times will even be cut down to two. This is because I will stay at my grandmothers house in Shelton on the 8 hour "sleep break" I have between two of my 16 hour shifts. So, in reality I am only giving up about 4 hours of time off a week for the distance change in driving. I can easily handle that if my time off becomes better for me. By that I mean...usefully/relaxing/stress free or at least less stressful. Moving out was going to happen soon anyhow because my house will be on the market anyhow within the next couple of months. So, instead of dealing with the move out then I am being proactive about it and looking for places now. I want a place I can call home again... for awhile now where I am at hasn't felt like home... more as a place I was living between stages of my life. well, here's to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment