Monday, February 1, 2010

It Is What It Is

Today I realized I have been holding onto what I will call the "glory days". The fact is though that times have changed and people have changed (including myself). I am not sure what the exact combination is but a lot of the things I use to find appealing I now find appalling. Or at the very least I am uninterested. So, maybe I don't see them as the "glory days" now...I think that each chapter of our life has a time we can refer to such as this. I think I am at that time in my life where I want to start to calm down and settle in. Now, I don't mean get married and have a family. More along the lines of make mature decisions and make some major life choices. Though, maybe it is time to stop screwing around and go back to taking relationships seriously and if someone comes along to see where it takes me. I have had the mentality of being single, though I am starting to believe I am most happy when I am with someone I care about. Someone to talk to and spend time with, other than my friends. I think it is that unique bond between myself and her which makes me the most content with life. The trick...finding someone. I don't know my life doesn't make much sense to me sometimes but keeping the faith is what I will do. It is what it is.

I do realize that this post is all over the place haha

No comments:

Post a Comment