Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Tomorrow Brings

Tonight my life is hanging in the balance. Tomorrow my life takes one of a few directions. Whatever direction the Lord leads me I will follow. I know I should be relaxed knowing I have so many people praying for me and the mind set that everything will be alright. Though, as of right now I am not sure I could be any more nervous or uncertain about tomorrow and the days that follow. It isn't a lack of faith or anything but the uncertainty that now looms over my head. All that I have accomplished since high school could in form be washed meaningless if this frabrication isn't cleared up. It truly raises questions about how much power some public officials have and their potential abuse of such power. I guess I will find out first hand tomorrow about some of the checks and balaces of our current system. At least I hope that I find out about the checks and balances...if not I will most likely become a victim of the wrongfully accused.

I ask for your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment