Saturday, January 9, 2010

The New Year

Welcome to 2010.

Well. This blog orginally began as an outlet for me to express my frustration with a relationship I was in little less than a year ago. However, it has turned into an expression of my inner most thoughts, a way for me to escape from thoughts that sometimes dwel inside me. I have had almost only good feed back from those people who have read it. I am glad that whatever thoughts I have written down in the past year or so have been at least interesting enough for those of you who read it to come back for more. It makes me really happy to hear from people who do read it...though I am caught off guard almost everytime that I am told by someone they read it. Probably because I never really meant for it to be for anyone but myself, though I am happy with what it has become.

Thank you to all of you who have supported me through the past year. Knowing that I have friends and family like all of you behind me makes it each day a little easier. I will continue to do have I have been doing... telling it how it really is...according to me. Thank you again for everyone's continued support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment