Friday, June 12, 2009

Stop And Think

I think the most frustrating thing I have come across in my life is a person's unwillingness to change. Some people get set in their ways and refuse to acknowledge that they should change something about what they are doing. Whether, it be because there is a better way, an easier way, a quicker way, a more fair way, or a more just way. It also is often just because they are too stubborn. In fact, this person I once called a best friend has literally has never apologized for something. I have known him for about 16 or 17 years and not once have I heard him say sorry. He is convinced he is always right, that the way he does things is always the correct way. How is this type of thinking rational? Ridiculous, yes. Rational, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment