Thursday, March 3, 2011

Set Mind To Purpose

At the end of the day...much like this day I do realize what I want from my life and in my life. It isnt that I am unsure of something. If anything I am too sure. The thing is that I fail to live up to my own expectations fairly often. For one reason or another I settle on something that doesn't exactly fit my original plan. I mean this very generally... it is true for almost all aspects of my life. I could improve upon a great deal. I think about all of the ways I could improve upon the different areas of my life. The problem that I come to is the motivation, or the fact that change can be scary. And, usually one of those two end up holding me back. So, I need to really be more proactive about setting my mind towards what I want out of life. That way I can be 100 percent happy with what I have, and what I have in front of me. Though, mindset would only be half the battle... acting on that mindset is where real results are found.

No comments:

Post a Comment