Saturday, March 12, 2011

Necessary Changes

Making changes throughout our lives is constant and unending. With time comes change it's ineviatble. Some of us are better than others at adapting to this change. Change happens in all aspects of our lifestyles though I believe the hardest and most troubling is when we realize we need to cut people out of our lives. It's especially hard when the person or persons have been important to us at some point. Though, at the current time they are bringing us down in one or more ways. Even if they have hurt us in some way it is difficult to let go because we do have feelings for them. Whether they are romantic feelings or otherwise. For me at least when I realize that a friend or loved one needs to be cut from my life it isn't an easy process. I always think something with them will change and that person will no longer be a drain on my mental health. Though, that is almost never the case. It is me that needs to make the change...because the person is too dense to realize they are hurting me. The problem is even by me making the change to cut them from my life it is still me being hurt. In the end these are necessary changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment