Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Turning Point

I hate sitting around waiting for things to happen. If I am not being proactive I feel like a waste. I just feel stuck lately...in a sense that I have to sit around and wait for things to improve. Pertaining to my job and living situation anyway. I don't really want to get an apartment because I feel like I would just be throwing my money away, but this seems to be the only viable option. As for my job, it is what it is. I need to get more serious about getting into law enforcement. I need to hold myself accountable and get into a serious routine. The problem isn't not knowing what I have to do. The problem is the will power to face challenges that can yield great reward but are easily pushed aside by laziness, or other less than stellar qualities. Well, I have the mind set and the will to follow through this time around. This marks the turning point.

1 comment:

  1. Struggling against apathy is one of the more difficult challenges. How do you steer a car that isn't moving?

    ReplyDelete