Friday, July 23, 2010

His Infinite Wisdom

A lot of us pray. I pray a lot everyday. Not everything I pray for actually happens. Though, I have no doubt that the Lord hears each and every prayer. God in his infinite wisdom knows what's best for us. Sometimes we pray for something and it comes true, sometimes we pray and it will not come true for a while, sometimes we pray and pray and it never happens. I think the Lord knows what to act on and when to act on it. Actually I know he does. However, it is up to us to keep putting our faith in the Lord God and asking for his guidance through prayer. I am thankful for all he has blessed me with; I can only keep doing what I have been doing to live the life he wants me too. That is praying for his wisdom to fall upon me and help direct the choices I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment