Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lord Hear My Prayer

I find myself embarking on a new journey. I've been on similar roads in my life but for the first time the path is marked out. I know which direction to go and how to get where I am going. It is as if I use to travel only in the dark. I didn't know where I was going to end up and I just didn't really care. What kind of life is that? The short answer is...it isn't one. The longer answer is...it isn't one that I am going to live any longer. Over the past while I have grown as a Christian and a person beyond what I ever imagined. Now, I am not saying I was ever a bad person or moved around life without direction. For, I have been a good person and have always set goals for myself. Though, Christ has taken away the darkness that use to surround my life and filled it with light. I clearly know where I am and in which direction I am heading. He has given me a gift of rebirth. What truly matters in this world? I can think of one word from which all other good comes...love. His love for me can not be fathomed. Litterally I can not imagine how deep, true and compassionate it is. That alone is enough for me to fall upon my knees and praise him for his wavering love.

I pray that you Lord continue to bless me, my family and friends with the love you so graciously give, I pray that you continue to give me guidance in all aspects of my life, I pray that you give me the strenght to continue doing your work, I pray for piece of mind in all issues that I am unsettled. Lord Hear My Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment