Friday, August 28, 2009

Follow Your Heart

With great risk comes great reward...or failure.

I have realized that I need to find someone that has the same mentality as I do. I need someone who doesn't always take the easy road, someone who listens to their heart. What I mean is that too many people will not follow their hearts desire for one reason or another. Too many people won't take a leap down some road because they can't see where it goes. I like the saying "it's okay to hold your heart higher than your head". I find myself doing this probably all the time when it comes to relationships. Maybe thats why they haven't worked out, but maybe thats why I have had a few pretty long relationships. I do not know. I do know one thing...and that is I would have regrets if I didn't follow my heart. It is okay to listen to your heart... it might not always be easy or comfortable. However, if it works out the rewards are great. Finding happiness is your hearts work... let it lead you.

No comments:

Post a Comment