Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A glimpse into 2011


What a year. That's probably the most underrated statement I've ever made. A lot has happened and by a lot I mean everything has changed. I have totally reinvented my life. Nearly nothing is the same as it was a year ago. 2011 was filled with answered prayers. However, The years changes were definitely unexpected. The prayers answered in ways I wouldn't have ever dreamed. The lord sure does make things happen but it's on his schedule. His plan couldn't have started unfolding at a better time. I continue to ask for guidance and ask that my prayers be answered. I know that in 2012 there will be many more trials and difficulties to overcome, I ask for the Lord's grace and for perseverance. God bless, and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment