Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012, Year of Change?


I believe for a variety of reasons that 2012 is going to be the most volatile year that many of us will experience. A lot is changing around the world. And just as scary a lot is changing here at home.

Here is my list of things to keep on eye on during the coming year:

-European markets
-North Korean dictator
-Chinese buying oil in Canada
-U.S. Presidential Election
-99%'ers
-Iran / Israel turmoil

Now, I didn't place those topics in any order. Because I believe any one of those things turning bad could change life as we know it. I suppose the Chinese buying oil in Canada is the only one that won't "change life as we know it" but it will still most definitely effect us. These topics And the way they turn out will shape the future. Mark my words that if one or more of these topics take a turn for the deep south our lives will be changed forever. My advice is to plan for a change. Be able to take are of yourself and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment