Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Than Content

It's awesome how the Lord answers our prayers and guides our lives. I will probably never understand his time table but I do know I am truly blessed and greatful for what I do have. I pray everyday hoping the Lord thinks it's time to make my dreams come true. Well to be honest I've have had two dreams. To become a police officer which is still "pending". Though, he has made the more important and meaningful prayer come true. He has brought someone into my life I believe I can/will spend the rest of my life with. He has given me someone that I have fallen in love with. I couldn't be happier than I am now with my girlfriend Nicole. So, if the dream of being a police officer hasn't materialized yet...I am still more than content with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment