Monday, April 26, 2010

Talk Your Talk, I'll Still Walk My Walk

It is completely astonishing to me how much people judge others. Everyday, day in and day out people: gossip, talk trash, compare, and judge people. I am sick and tired of being involved in it in any way. I don't want to be the subject of your chatter and believe me I don't want to participate either. This has been going on a great deal in my life lately. Honestly, knock it off. Talk to each other as civil people. Especially, if you personally know the people you are talking badly about. There is no reason to act the way people have been acting. It's immature and quiet literally offensive. What happened to honor, and respect? Not only for other people but for yourselves. This type of behavior has no positive effect and lacks even a strand of integrity. Worst of all you do not see fault in yourselves for your blunder, which ultimately makes you a hypocrite. I will live my life how I see fit, if you don't like it -- oh well. I will live my life according to no man, just one God and my decisions. He will judge me, not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment