Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moving Forward

So, the past couple weeks have been absolutely exhausting. I started my job full time. Actually, it has been beyond full time. I have been putting in 56 and 64 hour weeks and finally have some time to update my blog. I am moving ahead in my life and doing things on my own. I started looking for apartments and condo's in the Shelton area with Jon Coelho. We both want to get out on our own and looks like we will be able to within a month or two. I just have to catch up on some bills (credit cards) and then once we are both financially sound we will move forward with our plans. Meanwhile, I am looking to take on a second job something for a few days a week to supplement my income. I am happy where I am in my life right now. I just need to keep pushing on and bettering myself. I do not ever want to settle for what I have I want more. I need more... out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment