Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Want More

I have come to the realization a short time ago while at work that in my life I am always going to want more. I do not mean that in a greedy sense. I mean that I am going to always want to better myself. I do not believe I will ever settle for what I have already attained. I could find a mediocre job making a decent amount of money that I don't dread going to but that will not be enough for me. The moral of this is that those of you who sit idol and are content with your lives you should be ashamed. There are always more ways we can better ourselves and we should always seek those things out. Better jobs, stronger relationships with family and friends, or a deeper connection with God. There is always something. Something more. I want more. I want it all. Set goals in all aspects of life and as those goals are reached set new goals. Continue this throughout your life, until the day you die. There is no reason why we can not strive to better our lives. I leave it with this... there is more out there... enrich your life by seeking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment