Saturday, June 12, 2010

When You Are Looking...

At different times in our lives we go looking to fill certain voids. It always seems the harder we look the more elusive the "filler" becomes. I don't want to give up searching for these things because I feel a certain obligation to myself not to give up but also then second guess myself wondering if I should just put faith in God to let it happen as it will. It is that ageless question whether or not we control our own destiny? I believe we do to a certain extent, though I don't know where that leaves me. Do I continue searching and all the while praying God meets me half way? I suppose that is what I believe and will do... I will eventually find what I am looking for due to my persistence and God's will or what some call fate and yet others call luck. Regardless of what you believe or what you call it we all begin and end at the same places. That is if we have the same mindset to begin with. That mindset being goal oriented, strong willed, and determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment